How to Start a BLOG

So, you are interested in starting a BLOG??

That's a great idea, I must say!!!

When I started blogging, I knew much less about it. I also had no experience, skills and just a few visitors for my blog. But with the passage of time, I learned much about the skills required in making a perfect blog and attracting the audience.

Now, the question is how to start a blog? I am going to guide you simple and easy steps in starting a blog. These steps will help you in starting your own blog with less than an hour.

Step 1


Choose the Topic of your BLOG:


Choosing the topic of your blog is the first and the most important step in blogging. It determines the base of your blog. So, make sure to you select that topic for your blog in which you are passionate and have sufficient knowledge. You can easily write about that topic for months as well as years.

 

Also, make sure that your topic of the blog is in demand and attract the audiences. Research as much as you can about the topic which you choose so that you have sufficient knowledge when you start the blog.

 

When I started my blog, I had the deep passion to write on any topic related to education. My interest in this topic meant that I have sufficient knowledge, opinion, and bits of advice about it which I can share with the visitors. This knowledge assisted me in choosing the topic for my blog.

Step 2


Choose a Platform for your BLOG:


There are basically two types of blogging platforms, one is free and the other one is self-hosted. Now, I will guide you how to start a blog in free blogging platform.

 

There are many blogging platforms which can create blogs for free but I will suggest you to start blogging at wordpress.com or blogspot.com as they are the best free blogging platforms.

 

Once you gain some blogging experience, then you can advance and move towards more professional self-hosted platforms.
WordPress is a blogging platform having a variety of themes. In order to create your blogging site in WordPess, sign in to wordpress.com and start your blog for free.

Step 3


Design your BLOG:


The first thing you need to your blog is to add your blog name and a domain. Then start designing your blog by going into the settings of your blog. Select a new theme which looks professional and reflects the topic of your blog.

 

Before starting a blog post, I would recommend you to first create a "description" page of what your blog is about and an "about me page" describing who you are and then start your blog.

Step 4


Apply for AdSense:


AdSense is the easiest and free of cost way to make money online by simply placing ads on your blogging website. Once your blog is fully completed and you have published 10-15 blog posts, then it is the right time to apply for Google AdSense and earn money through your blog.

In order to set up Adsense, go to http://google.com/adsense and apply for AdSense. In few days, you will get the response from Google about the status of your application for Adsense.

Remember that AdSense is very strict about its policies, so make sure that your blog site is ready for AdSense before applying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sea pollution

How to make money through "SURVEYS"

Internet Banking